I realized that I have a lot of post that are calls for help in my quest to be a good parent and I thought I'd thank everyone for the good advice about food.
Teagan is eating SO much better now after trying some of the ideas everyone gave me.
Instead of giving him 3 meals and 3 snacks everyday I just do 4 meals. He eats at about 8:30, 12, 3:30 and 7 and no snacks in between, usually. He is eating more substantial foods and more food in general. Before he mostly wanted fruit and graham crackers and he'd turn up his nose to most other things. Now he actually has the chance to get hungry and he'll at least try new things for a few bites. We had beef stroganoff the other day and he ate a bunch of the meat and noodles and he used to gag at that stuff, whoooo!
I have to always give him the least tasty foods first and then end with the fruit and he'll eat so much. I'm less stressed out and I think he is happier too! This is why blogs are so great.
Veggie Smoothies
16 years ago

1 comment:
Yeah! I am so glad you figured out a way to get him to eat more, and for you to be less stressed about it!
Post a Comment