Friday, May 15, 2009

Teagan! Where are you!!!

Today we went to the park and it was SO hot! Teagan and I went to go refill his sippy cup and he was following me back down the sidewalk towards the playground. I turned around after about 5 seconds and he was gone. I looked around on the toys and back by the fountain and I started getting frantic because I really couldn 't see him anywhere. I started yelling his name and then I heard his little voice and followed it. To the right of the sidewalk there are a bunch of 3-4 ft bushes forming a sort of wall and Teagan had found a trail that went between them and went right through and sat himself down in the middle of the flowers to watch the elementary kids playing. He was also trying to catch one of the MANY bees flying around the flowers. Talk about freaking me out, I about had a heart attack, luckily I had my camera to document the incident!


4 comments:

Julie said...

I am so glad he is okay. How cute--him sitting in the middle!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

how funny! Jack always tries to catch the bees too! Drives me nuts!

Mickie Ann said...

I know exactly how you feel, we had that happen to us once, in a store, It is the worst feeling ever in the world! My cousin once lost her daughter in the Joseph Smith Memorial Blgd after a wedding - immage the kaos!! I am glad he is okay!!

Julie said...

This is the longest you have ever gone without blogging! I am anxious to hear about your latest adventure!