Friday, January 30, 2009

Is that Michael Jackson???

Teagan has been really advancing in some of his dance moves. His favorite dance artist is Michael Jackson so he is trying to get some of the basics down.

This morning he was practicing the "Thriller" dance, he's really talented, as you can see by the picture.

His moon walk is really improving too. Teagan is just really athletic I guess.


Other news on Teagan:

-He LOVES brushing his own teeth. I brush them first and then he'll continue brushing for about 10-15 minutes, he is very thorough.


-Teagan LOVES to be naked. When daddy bathes him he lets him run out to me naked and Teagan squeals and giggles the whole time. A robe is almost as good. I hope we don't turn into one of those families that is always naked!

-Teagan LOVES to play outside. He loves the dirt and rocks and bushes and tree trunks. Even when he is SO exhausted (like in the picture) he will play outside for hours. I have to bring out a watch so I don't' forget to give him lunch because he doesn't care about hunger when he is in the great outdoors!

-Teagan loves to run. There is a huge grassy area at our complex and he loves to run as fast as possible. Sometimes we race, but then he finds a stick and must stop to pick it up.

-Teagan is so brave. He'll be running, trip and roll down a little hill and he just jumps up and takes off again. He is a man on a mission.
-Teagan loves to find sticks and wave them in the air while he runs. He also likes banging sticks against rocks, trees, sidewalks, and posts. Who knew that sticks were such great toys.

-Teagan has a soft side too. He LOVES his special yellow blanket (any name suggestions?) He would carry it every if I let him, alas I am so mean and make him keep it in his crib most of the time.

-When Teagan starts getting grumpy he loves to cuddle up with mommy or daddy and his blanket and bubba and read stories or watch Sesame Street.

I just wanted to write a quick journal entry about my special little guy. He is 13 months now, I can't believe how fast the time has gone!

7 comments:

brittneyboucha said...

Teagan is getting so big. Time flies. He sounds like so much fun. I love how you posted all his little personality traits and things he likes to do. great for when hes bigger to look back on.

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

He is such a big boy! Crazy where the time goes!

Lori Harris said...

Hi Daniels Clan. I came across your blog on Sheena's. Your little guy was born on my Dad's birthday he was actually in the Special Care Unit along with myself when he was delivered and heard him scream. My babe was born on the
22nd of December. Can you believe that they are a year old?? No, I am not some psycho blog stalker, I just thought I would say "Hi". LORI RAMMELL

Julie said...

He is so darn adorable! He is starting to look like a little boy! And I love his little robe! What a cute guy!

Mickie Ann said...

Okay no fair!!! Teagan is in shorts and sandles... he needs on ten layers like the rest of us in this fridged cold Idaho!! Have fun!

Manda said...

How cute is that little MAN? As for names for his blanket...Wooby is a good one, bow bow might be another good one. Just to name a couple. Have fun with him. Love you guys.

Garth and Alicia said...

I can't believe how much he's grown and changed since I've seen him last. I HATE that we are so far away from eachother. Especially while we are in Minnesota! Will we see you at all this summer? Planning a visit?