It is January and we have had temperature in the 80's all week. Apparently it is just abnormally warm and it will cool down again, but I am definitely getting used to good weather! My mom is in town and we went to the beach yesterday. The water is still too cold for me, but we played a lot of frisbee, did a lot of chasing Teagan around, and of course we took lots of pictures!

I think I want to get this one framed!


Doesn't my mom look like a super model!

Doesn't my husband look like a strong, strapping man!

Cute, the beach is made for pictures!
3 comments:
I'm really jealous right now. It's super cold up here!
totally diggin the family picture in the sun! i think you should frame it. gosh, i'd love to even get a weekend on the beach... sigh. so enjoy it up for me too!
no fair... we all get warmer weather and you get to go the beach!!! Looks like you are enjoying all the sun!!!
Post a Comment