Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Teagan does the cutest stuff!

So I have all these videos of Teagan doing cute/funny things that I wanted to share. Please do not feel obligated to watch, I know everyone can't watch them 15 times in a row and still think he's the cutest little guy ever like me!

Today he was holding the remote to his ear jabbering away so I thought we'd try to call grandma daniels. He loved it! He held the phone right up to his ear and would just jabber away talkin to her. Then we would listen to her and just smile smile smile. When I took the phone he started bawling and felt really bad, poor kid. It was the cutest thing to watch though. This video doesn't do it justice at all.

Whenever I'm brushing my hair Teagan either wants to help or steal my brush. Zac got me a new brush for Christmas so Teagan gets his own now and he is pretty skilled.

This is a cute little table that Teagan got for his birhtday. It has an activity center on top with way cute toys. Teagan loves to use it as a stool to get onto the couch and loves to flip it upside down and climb in.

Teagan has a number of "words" that he says that I think only I understand. They sound the same everytime, but not a ton like the actual word. Examples: Hello, Dad, dog, bye, bubba, and a variety of whines. I think I can actually interpret the whines...how sad. He is getting so smart. Here is his version of "Hello" (you may want to fast forward a little)

This is a song-game that my mom used to play with me that me and Teagan play about 10-15 times every day. It goes "Here is the beehive, but where are the bees? Hidden away where nobody sees. Soon they come creeping from out of the hive, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz " He loves to run away and hide, I love it!

I had about 5 more that I wanted to add, but they were all in the 2-3 minute range so it would have taken too long to upload. They included: Teagan's first haircut, diving on and off the couch, saying dadda, and running around like a crazy man. I can't get enough of my little cutie!

1 comment:

Garth and Alicia said...

You are so cute too! But Teagan is adorable. What a sweet little man.