Thursday, January 22, 2009

Somedays you feel like a Fabulous mom!

When Teagan was 3-5 months old he was with babysitters and day care while I finished teaching for the school year. Today I was looking in my scrapbooking pile and I found some of his art projects from day care and I realized that he has talent. Then I decided that I wanted to make sure that he was getting quality craft time in at home so that home could be better than day care so we had a craft party.

We colored paper plates, decorated them with stickers and stamps and taped them together with beans inside. He loved coloring and shaking the plates after we were done. I think we will do it again tomorrow with paper cups! I have to admit that I was a little proud of myself for putting forth some effort, and Teagan was so happy, it was worth it.

Here is a video of him with the plate...then he found my phone...

2 comments:

Mickie Ann said...

CUTE!! You are a fabulous mother!! Do you still have your warm weather... ours just left today... we have like 4 inches of snow!!!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Ha that is funny!! Thanks for the idea, I'm so doing that with Jack!