We got Teagan's 1-year old pictures taken a week ago and just got the proofs back last night. My home teacher growing up, Brad Smith, took the pictures for us and I think he did an awesome job, especially considering how much Teagan moves! Brad brought his dog to the park across the street from my mom's house and we basically chased Teagan around the park trying to get a picture. We attempted to get him to sit down, but he would jump up in about 3 seconds. I am having a hard time picking a favorite one to have Brad photoshop and then get it printed to frame and send to all the grandmas and grandpas. Please vote on your favorite one keeping in mind that the lighting, boogery noses, and drool can be fixed with a click of a mouse. :)
1.

2.

3.
11 comments:
6, 8, & 12! Cute pictures!!! How can you possibly decide on just one?!
3 and 13! So cute!
they are very cute. I really like the closeups.. I think 5 is way cute!! Good luck deciding. I usually only have one that works out!!
Love number 5!!!
So cute!!! My favorites are 2 and 9 for him and 12 for your fam. By the way, I was so sad that we barely passed in the parking lot. I wanted to stop and say hello! I hope you had an awesome Christmas!!!
13. Love it. You all look adorable!
Oh and 5, too. :)
Ilike 12, 4, 5, and 6. They are so cute. i can't believe how big he is. My girls are walking, Carlie for sure and Clara close behind. My life just got theat much busier. Your family is so cute.
hey darling. 8 is the cutest picture of him. He looks so grown up. It would be a good picture to see how his personality has changed. The family photos are adorable also. My mom says, picture perfect family. Love you guys so much.
Melissa! I was driving down the road the other day and the song, "We built this city . . . We built this city on Rock and Roll." came on and I busted out laughing because it reminded me of the countless nights we all stayed up to play Settlers and Zac and his crazy songs and excitement. We got settlers for Christmas and the expansion pack! We sure miss you guys. Teagan looks like he is growing up so fast, it is crazy! Love the pictures, you guys look great!
I'm probably too late to vote-just catching up now on the blogs. But what a beautiful family. You are all just lovely people! I love them all-you can see his little personality comming out in the pictures. I miss you!
Post a Comment