Here is the link for the recipe. Remember to always read the comments
Teagan loved it too. I still can't believe he will eat green peppers and onions, I didn't start liking that stuff until I was married. 
Leftovers weren't quite as much of a hit so he wanted to share with daddy (who willingly accepted), but he just has to learn that he can either starve or eat leftovers, he does have the choice. :) It's all about love and logic.

4 comments:
That's funny cuz Carson will eat all of that kind of stuff too, and just like you, I didn't learn to appreciate most of those kinds of foods till I got married to someone who ate absolutely everything :)
Your blog is so cute. I hadnt looked in a while. Im so jealous you are in san diego right now in warm weather. Its freezing here in CT. It looks like you guys are having fun and doing well.
Your little one is so cute! I love cooking so I am going to have try out your spaghetti
Such cute pic's of your little man!! He is growing up! WOW!
Post a Comment