Monday, February 9, 2009

"What is wrong with my child?"

So about 10:30 this morning I'd had it. Teagan was just whiny and had been crying and hitting himself for attention all morning and I thought "what is wrong with this kid?" He hasn't been napping til 12:00 so I thought maybe he was ready for a morning snack. I stuck him in his high chair gave him his PB&J and turned around to do the dishes. I turned around and he was stuffing his face like he'd never eaten. (He'd had a piece of toast and 1 1/2 eggs and some mixed fruit for breakfast like 2 hours earlier) A few minutes later I turned around and he was asleep.

Well I guess Teagan was being rotten because he was starving and exhausted...poor kid It is a wonder how babies survive with new moms!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

All I have to say is the people who formed that speciman must be beautiful. It has nothing to do with a "new" mom because I know a lot of new moms that you could trash in a mommy-taking care of baby contest.

Brian and Elise said...

I don't understand how they can fall asleep in their high chairs. I have heard of it, but mine never did. You must have a calming effect on him Melissa. That is a really sweet video.

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

My kid never eats so I have not experienced that. Thats cute though!

Unknown said...

I love that! Carson once fell asleep sitting up in the living room while I was doing dishes. Then he woke up when he fell over. It is so funny how much these two remind me of each other :D

Adam and Lisa said...

That is so cute! He is precious.

Megan said...

Awww!!! Little cutie pie. He misses his BFF Kylie!! She is almost well but I am SO SICK :( But we miss you guys and want to play soon. I bought them crayons and markers!