Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Six

Here is my response to the tag, i don't keep all my pictures on the computer so I had to adjust the tag a little.

Sixth CD, Sixth Folder, Sixth Picture:
This is me and my sister Whitney sometime at our sister Julie's Wedding. There are about 50 funny face pictures so we must have gotten bored on the drive or something...haha

The weird part is that Julie's reception was the first time I ever met Zac. I actually don't remember it, he just came through the line and my mom told his dad (who happens to be the Single's branch president) that he wasn't allowed to let me fall in love with any of those darn Idaho boys in the branch. One thing led to the next and here I am in San Diego married to that darn Idaho boy that I love with all my heart.

2 comments:

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Ha! Good one!

Megan said...

oh my goodness you two look so much alike!