Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Don't Judge the Book By its Cover

Me: 7:00am February 17, 2009

Me: 11:00 am February 17th, 2009
Zac's commentary for both pictures: Wow babe, didn't know you could look like that.

16 comments:

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

K, you seriously look SO CUTE!!! Isn't cutting your hair so liberating? I thought so when I cut mine. LOVE IT!

Heidi and Matt said...

oh Melissa, I love your haircut, so cute!!!!

Thanks for the idea of puting the cookies on the wax paper. I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the cut!! You looks so cute!!

Garth and Alicia said...

I love that you did the before and after pictures! The exaggerated before-I think you should have washed off all your makeup and shaded in some nice dark circles under your eyes. You're supposed to be in baggy sweats too. ;) The after is so cute! You look so good! Miss you!! -A

Mickie Ann said...

cute cute cute!! You look way good in that style!!! I wish I could pull that off, my face is too round! I love it though!!!

Brittany Webster said...

you look great! I love the new hair cut! it is really cute on you! way to be bold and go for it - really cute!

Adam and Lisa said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Sara said...

Super super cute!

Erin said...

CUTE HAIR!!! I absolutely love it!!! Sexxxxy mama!!!

Melissa said...

cutest girl I've ever laid my eyes on!!!

Angie said...

Love the do. I bet it's easier to take care of too!

Anonymous said...

WOW! soooo cute! I love your hair- it really brings out your bone structure in your face.

Blatter said...

LOVE THE HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks so good!

Brian and Elise said...

Cute Melissa!

Cristine Garrison said...

haha. this post cracked me up.

Julie said...

You are SO so hilarious! This before picture made me fall off my chair because I was laughing so hard! BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa