For Zac's present I found an idea online called the "love bank." I put together a bunch of cute love sayings. Some of them I wrote, others were lyrics from songs, a couple from movies, a bible quote, and some random ones and I put them in a vase. Originally he was supposed to be able to open one a day for a month, but I couldn't wait and begged him to look at them all last night. I think I enjoyed it more than him, but he read each one outloud. It was so fun and so sad when we ran out.
Teagan helped me make the chocolate brownies that Zac loves, and apparently Teagan loves them too. He caught me dipping my finger in and had to give it a try. :)
I've been noticing that the majority of the pictures I take are of Teagan at the counter. It is his new position. If I'm in the kitchen he is at the counter insisting on helping to stir something. Lots of food gets splattered everywhere, but I sure love having my little buddy there to keep me company! He is SO sweet and he really wants to help. How can I discourage him in that?

2 comments:
That's such a sweet Vakentines Day! PS thanks fir Kai's valentine!! It's so cute!
You sound like you are just living the life Melissa! I'm so glad you're enjoying life. Teagan has a great personality. I love seeing the little videos. They always make me smile!
Post a Comment