Here are some funnies from the little man:
When he doesn't feel like taking a nap he knocks on the door and tells me he already went to sleep and is "all done"
Teagan finds great comfort in cothing. The other day I went in to check on him during a nap and he'd put a couple shirts and some shorts on his arm and was cuddling ALL of the clothes from his drawers...I wish I had a picture of that one. He does this often.
When the guy came to fix our freezer :
Teagan: went up to fixer, grabbed his hand, pulled him into the living room and pointed to our "Book of Mormon Stories."
Fixer: Oh, do you want me to read to you
Teagan: Ya!
Fixer: Sorry, but I have to fix the freezer
Teagan: oooh
We are in the car on the way to grandma's house at night:
9:00pm
Teagan insists on everyone in the car giving his bubba bear a kiss good night including his matchbox car and the window.
9:15pm
Zac: Teagan you NEED to go to sleep (in a semi-mean voice)
Teagan: turns his head and pretends to snore
Zac & me: trying very hard not to laugh
Eventually
After 100 verses of row row row your boat he finally went to sleep
As Teagan runs at the pool:
Me:Teagan you need to walk
Teagan: Starts to Gallop
Zac: Or you can just Gallop like a horse
Teagan: Simultaneously whinnies like a horse and gallops
There are SO many more funny moments that happen everyday, these are just a few of our favorites.
Veggie Smoothies
16 years ago

4 comments:
He is funny! Teagan seems like such a ham. Aren't boys the best? I can't wait to see you at Christmas.
This was too funny. That little boy sounds like he has the most adorable little personality. How can you possibly discipline?! It'd be way too hard to keep a straight face. Little Teag makes me super excited to be having a boy. :)
Oh my goodness! I laughed out loud at each one of these! I miss that little rambunctious boy!
Makes parenthood all that it is supposed to be. These years are true highlights!
Post a Comment