We were really nervous about how Teagan would do sitting in the same place for 2-3 hours, but he did SO good. Maybe it's all our practice at church. He actually watched the entire first quarter and was really excited about the throwing, catching, kicking, and tackling going on. After that point he ate lots of fruit snacks, colored, played with glow sticks, had a few juice boxes and threw lots of peanut shells on the ground. He only got grumpy a couple times....he was better than he is at home.
Watching the game. :)

We got free ice cream at Baskin Robins. He is eating my ice cream cone in this picture because I dropped his on the ground. It was VERY sad, especially since I didn't get to eat my ice cream!


2 comments:
So fun! I'm so glad Teagan did so good too, he must be storing that information for when he starts playing football! And what a cute family picture--I gotta be honest Meliss, you look hot!
I agree with Julie
Post a Comment