Teagan is now obsessed with his scooter, he always wants to ride it around and yesterday he discovered that on hills he can go really fast. He LOVES it. Usually I'm there for when he crashes at the end to catch him, but since I was behind the camera he had to fend for himself. I'm just so impressed with how brave he is. It doesn't matter how much he crashes, he just jumps up to go again. If it really hurts he gets a sad look and goes oooohhh while wiping his hands, but he never goes for hugs and kisses, straight back to the scooter to try again. LOVE him!
Reason #2 I'm a proud lady would have to be my lovable, brilliant husband. He continues to do extremely well in school and he studies SO hard. Any time he has a free minute he whips out some notes or his lap top and studies away. With his internship coming up I'm really starting to realize how much he knows. They are having a white coat ceremony in a couple weeks as they all transition from being just students to actually going into the workforce. I'm just so proud of him for working so hard and getting this far!
Here is a video of him using some of his fancy PT massage techniques, just a glimpse of the future. :)

5 comments:
so Funny! I'm so glad you posted the video. The funniest part is when Teagan falls, he's just like, "oohhhhhh." And I'm glad to see Zac is putting his schooling to good use.
what a cute picture of Teagan, such a handsome little guy...and I can not believe how good he is on his scooter!
"Whoa," he says! Cute!
So cute. Palmer loves watching videos of Teagan. He keeps pointing at the screen and making cave man sounds! (That is the extent of his vocabulary skills). I wish they lived closer. I know they would be two peas in a pod! We are so impressed by his scooter skills. And so proud of Zac!
Uh oh! You already have a little daredevil on your hands! Watch out! Make sure to take lots of pics at the White Coat Ceremony...how exciting it is coming so soon! You're going to have Zac home at FIVE soon with NO studying to do!!! What will that be like?! :)
Post a Comment