The professors talked about the characteristics of a good physical therapist and then the students swore an oath. I wish I had a copy of the oath, maybe I'll try to get it. It talked about being professional, showing empathy, integrity, and humility. It talked about continually learning and improving the lives of others. It was so neat, I was so insanely proud of Zac. He's not just getting into a profession where our family will benefit. I know that so many others will benefit from his hard work and that he will improve other people's quality of life.
You may think that you see a ray of sunshine in this picture, but it's actually Zac.

Then they gave each student their coat that symbolizes entering into the medical field. The person putting Zac's coat on him in the picture is DR. Steve, he teaches Zac about dead people. PS-I'm a TOTAL goober and turned the camera the wrong way, so just tip your monitor or something!
Here is Zac's whole class. He is in the front row on the left.
Family time, please excuse Teagan's slobbery collar, apparently the fruit snacks he ate were pretty good.


7 comments:
congrats Zac, i am sure your internship will be awesome!
way to go! A+! terrific! excellent! super! outstanding! really... that is great zac.
That's awesome! Congratulations! Won't it be awesome when he's done with school and can take that time to spend at home with the family? I know I'm looking forward to that!
Awesome! And you guys look so good, what a good looking family! And that little Teagan is about as cute as they come!
Wow you hit half way!! congrats!! that is amazing and great!! Time flies! Love the family pic, you guys are so cute! xo
thats great! We haven't even started that path yet.
YAY!!!! Congrats to BOTH of you for making it this far. Intense programs like your's definitely require sacrifice from both of you! And yay for the White Coat Ceremony!! School is SO much more fun where there's patient contact.
Now it's all down hill from here, right? ;)
Post a Comment