Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cute Videos of Little Teagan

I always take a TON of pictures and videos of Teagan because I just can't get enough of him. It seems like I don't really put up many day to day videos so here are a few, consider this a closer look into Teagan:

This video was just tonight. Teagan was "tripping" Zac. This video is a small representation of all the fun they had with this.

I can't believe I took this whole video sideways. In my defense, my camera doesn't show it that way so it's easy to forget. He discovered how to splash me with his paint brush, luckily it was just water so I could laugh it off.

Here he is with one of his favorite toys, his Edward Jones football. He loves to go to the common area and kick and throw it all over. We go play up there at least once a day.
Here is the video of it, Teagan LOVES jumping. He jumps and gallops everywhere. It is pretty cute, I love it. I'd like to think that for every jump he will nap 1 minute longer.

Oh, speaking of naps. Teagan thinks it's really funny to refuse his nap at the regular time and then fall asleep randomly at 4 or 5 at night when I'm not looking. It's terrible because if I let him sleep that late he'll never go to sleep at night, but he usually falls asleep during my tutoring appointments and I feel bad waking him up so I can tell him to play by himself while I tutor.
He is at such a fun age. He jabbers and giggles and teases me all day and I love it. Sometimes he drives me crazy, but most of the time he is a blast! Today he spent almost all of the two hours in nursery and I was one happy mamma. Thanks to the nursery leaders for pushing me out the door and making me let him cry for two minutes. He was fine after that and they said he had a lot of fun. Being a first time mom means that sometimes more experienced moms have to show the way. love it!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Cutest post! I loved it and I know Kate is going to want to watch these movies a few times each! He is really starting to talk too! How exciting!