We were taking turns pretending to drink out of this spoon and saying "ouch! it's TOO HOT!" Teagan was laughing so hard he was having a hard time breathing. Me too.
Today we went to the beach and took a HUGE beach pail. He wanted to sit in it and I would use the smaller cup to put sand on his toes, this was also hilarious. My favorite part of the day was when we went to the water. He insisted on carrying two of the normal sized buckets with him into the water. He did okay with the first couple small waves, but then a pretty big wave crashed right on the sand where he was. He was trying to stand still, but the wave filled up the buckets and was dragging them up to the sand. He wouldn't let go of the buckets so he was getting dragged to land by the waves. It was so funny! I grabbed him pretty quick and tryed to pry the two buckets FULL of water from him, but he had a death grip. This child has a strong will!
Whenever I'm baking bread or cakes or whatever, Teagan LOVES to play with flour so he feels like part of the party. A half a cup of flour, 2 tuperwares and a spoon entertain him for 30 min at least! I just vacuum all the flour off of everything when I'm done with what I'm cooking. I love how determined he gets! Today I found about 4 scoops of flour on the chair on the otherside of the counter where Teagan was sitting, oops... I guess that's why I have a vacuum!
Teagan secretly wants to be Jewish. He has a toy that has a turtle shell that he always puts on his head and wears around the house. He also LOVES helmets and gets SO excited when he gets to wear them.
We went to the beach twice this week which has been SO fun. The terrible part is the sand. After he gets in the water he likes to go roll around in the sand and just CAKE it all over. Luckily my friend gave me a great tip about using baby powder to get the sticky sand off. Baby powder is a miracle, I use it constantly while we're at the beach.

7 comments:
Cute pics! What a character! I love the baby powder too!!!
He is so funny! You guys are lucky to have the beach so close, I'm jealous!
What a good idea-baby powder. I'll remember that next time I run to the beach with Palmer...hahaa. I just have to figure out when that will be.
I can't believe he is so big. Like a little man. You must be so glad!
Baby powder! What a great tip! Do you put it on before or after the sand? This was always my pet peeve about going to the beach, the sand everywhere! Thanks for the cute stories and pictures.
I put use the baby powder anytime sand is stuck to my hands or teagan's hands throughout the beach trip. Then as we are leaving I shower us off as much as possible and then lay teagan in the trunk of the car and just douse him with baby powder to get all the sticky sand off. It works REALLY well, especially in the diaper area!
Your pics are absolutely adorable. Teag sounds like quite the character!
Post a Comment