I got really excited because I thought these deer were real from a distance...haha, not even close, they were Teagan sized, and plastic.
The pro-golfer...Zac LOVES golfing especially with his dad and brothers!
Family picture
The next day we headed over to Zac's parents house for a yummy bbq. Their yard is SO pretty. They have a huge, green, lawn and lots of pretty plants and a cute patio. It is the perfect place for a bbq! It was so sad because Teagan napped for a couple hours and then when he woke up his cousin, Taylin had to go down so they didn't get to play. The food was still delicious and the company was excellent.

Poor little guy was sick the whole weekend, it sure puts a damper on the fourth of July weekend when your baby isn't feeling well!
We played a big game of Volley Ball, or I should say they played a big game of volley ball. I have to admit that I was a poor sport and quit because I suck at sports and couldn't take the teasing ( I think zac teased me once, that's all it took) haha. On my list of things to do when Zac is done with school: take classes on being athletic, oh wait I already did that, shoot. I just hope hope hope that our kids don't inherit my inability to play sports!!!!!!!! I guess every sport needs a cheer leader. :)
Poor little guy was sick the whole weekend, it sure puts a damper on the fourth of July weekend when your baby isn't feeling well!

3 comments:
I love all your cute pictures!! Hope to see you soon! xo
Not everyone can be good as sports! I am terrible at them too, I make myself feel better by saying 'i am good at individual sports'...like swimming and running...but I don't know if that really counts.
How fun! I'm glad you got to go visit them. Oh, and Steven's new bed is actually a crib--he's been sleeping in a pac'n'play this whole time, can you believe it?!
Post a Comment