Well we got a new computer from a very nice guy in my mom's ward and I love it! It is so much faster and it works so much better than our old one. The only problem is that our old computer had a spot for me to just stick my memory card into the tower. Zac's laptop has one too so for the year and a half I've had my digital camera, I've NEVER used my camera cord for the computer. Thus, I have NO clue where it is at. I'm afraid it's stacked in our outside storage closet in a box....that is a scary thought. Until I brave the closet (there are spiders!) there won't be any pictures on the blog.
As a side note I have a funny story to tell. Me and Zac have been SLACKING in the diet and excercise area ever since we went up to Idaho. Especially on the diet. So the other night we were praying and I prayed that we would have the will to eat healthier and have more motivation to exercise. Well yesterday I woke up and I had a canker sore, it wasn't that big of a deal, but by last night it had gotten bigger and was KILLING me. We went to coldstones to celebrate that Zac PASSED his HUGE test (he is AMAZING!) and I couldn't even eat a few bites before my mouth was hurting too much. When I woke up this morning my face seriously felt deformed. This canker sore is so swollen (it's at the front of my mouth) that you can see where it is from the outside of my mouth. It hurts to talk and eat and is getting ridiculous.
It wasn't exactly what I was looking for as an answer to my prayers, but it's totally working. I don't even feel like eating anything, especially not sweets. Maybe this is just the begining to a life without chocolate cake and ice cream and cravings. I learned a lesson, be careful what you pray for!
Veggie Smoothies
16 years ago

3 comments:
That is so funny! I would love to see a pic of that thing!
Ahhh outside storage closets are horrible. That totally stinks about your enforced diet. Sorry dear.
I enjoy your updates. I'm betting your camera cord is a standard item that you can pick up at Wal-Mart. My little cord fits our cameras, and my Palm Pilot. Julie has used it to upload pictures here from her camera. We want to see pictures!
Post a Comment