Hooray, I found my camera cord so I'll continue trying to catch up on my blogging. These are pictures of the fun time we had with my side (dad) of the family. 6 of the 8 brothers and sisters were there with their families so it was a blast! LOTS of little kids! Here are a few people, everyone is probably watching Brian play the wi, notice I'm not. I just don't gets kicks out of watching people play video games...Brian's been trying to get us to watch him play video games since I can remember....haha

We were at my dad's house for the fourth, but Mr. Teagan decided to get all sick so instead of going to the parade and family BBQ me and Zac stayed home alone and played tennis on the wi while Teagan took 5 hours worth of naps. We did enjoy a FANTASTIC fireworks show right in my dad's back yard. He gets a little wild with the fireworks, but it is so fun!
Here is the cake I made, I want you to know that it is a perfect representation of the flag. Zac and Rachel counted out 50 stars and Julie (and maybe Jeff) oversaw the stripe making. We don't mess around with america!

All the cousins except little Kai. Aren't they adorable?

Hi Sasha, lets be friends.

Teagan on the plane ride home. He ended up getting his own seat...SAWEET! But he still wasn't thrilled about sitting there for 1.5 hours.

We had SO much fun in Idaho with each of our families. In one day Teagan got to see all 5 of his grandparents and almost all of his aunts and uncles, it was pretty sweet. Thanks everyone for being AWESOME family!
1 comment:
i love julie blending into the couch in disguise in the cousin picture... sorry, but i did notice!
Post a Comment