Everything was so fun, but I'm VERY VERY excited to try to get back onto a daily routine with a clean house and, of course, blogging!
I only have time for a little bit so I'll start with the pictures of the fun with my mom and all her grandbabies. We stayed with my Grandma Packer in Idaho Falls for a few days and had a reunion with everybody there. My mom LOVED having all of her kids and grandkids together and so did I.
The kids LOVED jumping on the extra bed's at my brother Brian's house. They played downstairs forever!
One morning we went to my brother Jake and his wife Angie's home to have a yummy breakfast and play in their pool and sandbox. The kiddos loved it! The thing that amazes me is the number of toddlers! There weren't even enough stools for all of them. Zac was trying to keep these three's bowls full of food and as you can see by the expressions, Zac was analyzing the food and Jeff was really impressed with Zac's abilities.
We had so much fun. We did a lot of hanging out while waiting for naps, but that is just the nature of a bunch of kids 2 and under! I can't wait for the day when we all live on the same street and everyday is a family reunion. I seriously LOVE my family!
Posts to come: Fun with Zac's side of the family, my dad's side, random pictures and maybe girls camp if I'm feeling up to it.

1 comment:
Looks like so much fun. I love summer! Can't wait to see your other posts!
Post a Comment