Friday was Teagan's first birthday and it was so fun! He loved the balloons and the cake, but the presents weren't that impressive to him...shocker. He got mega blocks, baby chain links, and a funny little dog with a pull string. I made my first non-rectangular cake which was a big step and Teagan loved the little fish that he got to eat. I couldn't decide on a single picture so I'm just including all of them.:) There is something about a shirtless one year old covered in cake that is simply adorable! Teagan grabbed my mom's hair when she got to close. She got a little covered in frosting, he LOVES his grandma packer. He has started following her around everywhere in hopes that she'll give him some ice.
I can't believe he is already one!! You are getting old :) yeah right! What a great cake. I don't do shape cakes but maybe I will in another life... they look too complicated to start now.
Zac is the man of the house. He recently graduated from The University of St. Augustine with his Doctorate in Physical Therapy and is currently practicing in southeastern Idaho. He spends his free time saving the world with his good looks and charm.
Mom
I get to stay home with the little mister all day and then I tutor math in the afternoons. I love spending time with my boys
Teagan and Eloise
These two pals keep us our toes, they are so much fun!
7 comments:
Aren't birthdays the greatest....when you're still young anyway. The cake looked great and so does your mom.....tell her I say hi!
What a cute cake!!! That little man doesn't look a thing like his Dad does he?!!! {wink wink} What a cutie pie!
How fun! Love the cake. Mine was not the best I'll admit. I kind of ended up procrastinating everything!! Tell Teagan happy birthday!
I can't believe he is already one!! You are getting old :) yeah right! What a great cake. I don't do shape cakes but maybe I will in another life... they look too complicated to start now.
Oh yeah I know all about the naked one year old with cake all over himself... nothing cuter!
Happy birthday! we miss you and love the pictures and updates.
Love
rebekah and robert
I am so impressed with the cake! Wow!
Post a Comment