Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Going Private

Hey everyone, I'm joining the band wagon and going private. Please leave me your email if you'd like to keep an eye on the blog. I know some people I've never met (mostly Valley folk), but even if you're just lookin to keep tabs on Zac and don't know me then feel free to leave your email. I will delete your comment as soon as I get the email so you won't have to worry about creepos!

(I know it's kind of a pain, but such is life)

PS: the due date is Dec 10

34 comments:

Paul and Aubrey Young said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Smaellies said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jewels said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kels said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sheen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle Bell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brittany Webster said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
daegan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mickie Ann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Myers Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JaNan Brown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heidi and Matt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blatter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
leslie mae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kris and Collette Scott said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brian and Elise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katrina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adam and Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa Durtschi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Popi and CeCe said...

Iwould love to continue to read your blog and keep up with your cute family! Cheryl Elm
dcelm@ca.rr.com
Thanks!

Shauna Stanger said...

Hi Melissa!! It's Shauna from The Sleep Institute. Miss both of you. shauna.millward@gmail.com

Nicole said...

nicwoolley@gmail.com

Jdurtschi said...

Melissa
please add me to your list
Jeannie
durty46@yahoo.com

Manda said...

nyalimomma@gmail.com

Darcie said...

I grew up in the same ward as zach. I'd love to be able to check it out
darcie.callie@gmail.com

Cristine Garrison said...

pick me!

cristine garrison
deeniebopper@hotmail.com