Monday, December 15, 2008

"That not cracked..."

Friday was the ribbon cutting ceremony for Zac's school. They have been in a business building while waiting for their new campus to finish. We got to take a tour and it is SOO pretty. The classrooms have lots of fancy technology and Zac is really excited about all the study rooms and the big library. Teagan LOVED the stairs. As soon as he saw them he freaked out and ran for them. All he wanted to do was climb up as fast as he could. (we don't have any stairs) Zac is really excited to have a nice campus dedicated to physical therapy. He's also really excited because there is a guy in our ward at church who just got accepted to his school. Out of over 100 students he is the only mormon, so he's pretty stoked to not be the ONLY one who doesn't drink and the ONLY republican anymore.

After the next three days of finals he will be able to fully enjoy life. This morning when he left for his first final he was really nervous. I wish that there was some way I could help him. He is really smart though so I'm sure he'll do fine. He has gotten A's on everything so far so I'm sure he'll just keep it up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So a couple days ago I was cleaning the toilet and I noticed a tiny tiny crack on the toilet seat. I called Zac in and said "look our toilet seat is cracked, do you know how that happened?"

Zac's reply: "That's not cracked, let me see it." He grabed the toilet seat and tried to bend it where the crack is at to show me it was fine and what happened??? He broke it in two. I was cracking up, but now we are going to have to replace it. I guess he just doesn't realize his own strength...what would it be like to be made of pure muscle...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know when you get to pull out a new outfit from your babyshower that your baby finally fits into and it looks so dang cute? That happened today and I got a little carried away with taking pictures. I can't get enough of Teagan's toothy grin and funny personality!
Fell asleep in his favorite position...the squat


5 comments:

Sara said...

That is such a good family picture!! And how in the world does he sleep like that??!!

daegan said...

just pull out some good ole duct tape... he broke a desk at school once too. he walked in the classroom slammed his books on his desk and SNAP! the entire top came off. then the teacher walked in (brody birch) and zac was balancing the desk top on his lap as if nothing was wrong. too funny! teag is a stud. i love the sleeping picture! ha ha!

Julie said...

Teagan is so cute, I love the new outfit and can't wait to see him in less than a week! Did you get my pictures? Whitney and I took a couple yesterday.

Cristine Garrison said...

he falls asleep in a squat? haha. that is hilarious.

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

How funny! How does he fall asleep like that? I swear it takes a miracle to get Jack to fall asleep!