I have been trying to get a good picture of Teagan standing or sitting in front of the Christmas tree, this is harder than you would expect. He will only hold still if he has a toy in hand, if there is a toy in hand it goes in the mouth, if he has no toy he runs to the nearest one in sight. With Zac's help we still weren't able to get a good one. I'll post it when we do get a good one. Until then, enjoy our atempts!





I decided to ride my bike to wal-mart yesterday to pick up a small Christmas present for a family member. While there I got a little carried away. I found these oversized legos for $5 for a bag of 100 and got one for me and one for Julie. I was so excited about the legos that I forgot that I had brought the bike instead of the car. I remembered that I needed diapers and picked up a box of those as well along with a few other presents that can't be mentioned on the blog. :) As I walked out of the store trying to remember where I parked I saw my bike..... oops! I had a cart load of stuff and only a small bike trailer to get it home with. I tucked in teagan with a blanket and then surrounded him with all the stuff. On the way home he fell asleep and scrunched into the corner, poor kid. He is such a good boy, he never complained once. All I can think about is how much gas I saved by trucking the 50 pounds of stuff home myself instead of the car.

PS: It is really hard to go up hills with all that "stuff" plus a baby in the trailer, WHAT A WORKOUT!
12 comments:
ha ha ha! that is so funny!
Melis, you're a stud. :)
I could use one of those workouts!!
That is so funny! I glad he still fit with all that stuff!
Hey honey I have lost your phone number again...I know I know, I will write it down this time. Umm could really use a friendly voice right about now. Things are getting icky. Ohh and funny story about the bike ride!
You are hilarious!
This is hilarious! I love it and thanks again!
You are so hardcore!! I need to be more like that but it's hard when it's so freezing cold here!!
that cracks me up! you're too silly, but well worth it! That's a great deal on those mega blocks, and after years of having them, my kids play with them ALL THE TIME!
that is so funny. i'm sitting here cracking up. you are so funny! your little boy is so so cute too.
Hey cute girl! I wrote on your facebook but I don't know how often you check that. I wanted to know if I can get your address and Sheena's since she is out of town. I want to send you guys a Christmas card!
All I can do is laugh!! Aren't you glad that kids can't remember their first years of life. The things they will think us later in life! - Hey you did save lots of gas.. plus got in a workout.. and some fresh air.. less polution.. see you are saving the economy!! Good work in getting all that in!!
Post a Comment