I haven't done my blog in a very long time, so I planned a time slot tonight to do a huge post of all of our fun in Idaho, but I can't find my camera cord. Apparently we remembered to bring everything home besides that.
Since the time was already set aside I'll write out the captions to the pictures now and add the pictures later.
Here are some of the highlights:
-Teagan LOVING the airplane rides, he thought the luggage carts where train and he "toot toot"ed at them.
-Us seeing snow for the first time in almost 2 years, a happier reunion than I expected. I actually enjoyed the snowy, christmas feel for the first 10 days or so, then I got cold and couldn't seem to get warm.
-Going on four wheeler and snow mobile rides with Grandpa Durtschi. Teagan LOVED this and kept asking for more. Unfortunately he got sick after his first day of snow play and ended up with a nasty eye infection and cold...only one day of snow play for him, what a sad thing.
-Zac got to go snowboarding with my little sister up at Targhee.
-Zac started the P90X videos with my dad...it only lasted a day though, 1.5 hour workouts every day just aren't reasonable!
-Getting a Wii for Christmas from Zac's parents and playing matches of tennis, ping pong, and Frisbee golf every night. Me, Zac, and his little brother, Jesse beat Mario too...we probably spent a little too much time with the wii, but it was SO fun!
-Getting taken out to lunch and dinner by both families, what a treat!!!
-Teagan seeing every living grandparent and great grandparent that he has, except my mom, who we get to see this weekend!
-Swimming at the Jackson pool with lots of the Durtschi family.
-Eating way too much fudge and laughing way too hard playing apples to apples and 5 crowns
-Celebrating Teagan and my nephew, Ethan's birthday at Leo's place with most of both families.
-Blowing up our gingerbread houses for New Years Eve.
-Teagan discovered bubble baths at Grandma and Grandpa Daniels' house, he now starts asking for "bubbles" anytime he gets bored.
-Realizing how much we've missed having all of our Idaho and Utah family close by. We LOVED spending time with everyone. It was so relaxing and fun. There's something special about time spent with family.
-Teagan sleeping for 3 of the 4 hours home from Vegas!
-Arriving home and unpacking-I have to admit that living out of a suitcase isn't exactly my favorite thing, but it's one of those sacrifices that is worth it. :)
When I figure out how to get pictures onto the computer I will post pictures to verify all of the events that took place in the last 2 weeks. My camera broke for the second week, and then miraculously fixed itself last night at the airport...go figure. Hopefully pictures will be up soon than later! Happy New Year everyone!
Veggie Smoothies
16 years ago

4 comments:
We loved seeing you guys too! Thanks for making the trip up!
It was a great time! You will probably always remember living for 2 weeks out of carry on luggage. We sure loved having you! Thanks again for making the trip and spending so much time with us!
We sure enjoyed seeing you too! Teagan is so much fun. Palmer had a blast playing with you all too! After we came home Palmer was in the best mood and ran around the house squealing like someone was chasing him. I wish we all lived closer!!
Ditto to those comments! It's fun getting all the kiddos together and you and Zac seem like you are doing really well!
Post a Comment