Pretending to sleep with all of his stuffed animals, trying to convince me that he should take a nap in there.
Looking through the amazing glasses that make Christmas lights look like Santa, Snow flakes, and angels. He gets all squeally and happy when the lights on the tree get turned on and he goes right for the glasses. :)
These are the toys we play with these days. He gives me the big Buzz (momma buzz), he takes the little one and we steal the alien from each other using lots of sound effects. His favorite sound effect is "bo bo." I think bo bo translates to "I'm beating you up." He likes to hook the little green box on the back of the car (zac calls it a snow plow) and stick the alien in there. I love seeing him use his imagination. He plays with his Buzz action figures ALL day. Thank you Disney and Pixar!Teagan is starting to show an interest in talking. He is trying to talk more often and tries to repeat what we are saying, it is so sweet. My favorites are Santa "Sannie" and Buzz Lightyear "Bu-dideer" He is still definitely still learning how to clarify what he is saying, but I'm just enjoying his cute little words as they are right now. He is so sweet and is calling "Momamamamamomom, mom, mom. mom" right now so I guess that's my cue to be done.


1 comment:
He is pretty darn adorable! I love the one where he is in the basket pretending to sleep. Can't wait to see him here in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment