I think he has kid radar because he especially liked playing with Rachel, who is 12. Mostly because she doesn't run out of energy after 3 minutes like the rest of us, bless her!

These blocks got lots of good use. It was so funny to watch cause I think my dad had the most fun, must've been his inner engineer.
Here is the amazing race track tunnel the three of them created, did I mention Teagan loved his new playmates?


Somehow, against our better judgement, Zac and I rode in the front on splash mountain. We were SOAKED! Good memories though. :)
This is on "It's a Small World," which was one of my favorite rides. It was so Christmasy and pretty. Teagan just stared at everything in awe, it was pretty cute. That was his reaction to most rides. He wasn't laughing and giggling, he just stared and then would sign for more. Love him!
Here is the amazing race track tunnel the three of them created, did I mention Teagan loved his new playmates?Beth had a birthday on Sunday so we had fun making and eating a cake for the celebration! It was funny that Whitney and Rachel thought they'd get away with licking the cake batter bowl without some help from Teagan...don't they realize that that is HIS job??? hehe

Happy Birthday!

The highlight of their visit was definitely our trip to Disney Land. I was literally giddy while we were walking in. I couldn't seem to wipe the smile off my face. We spent ALL day there and it was a blast.
Whitney has gone to Disney Land a ton, especially in high school with Show choir so she knows all the ins and outs of the park. She was our tour guide and it was very handy. She introduced us to THE most amazing corn dogs, and very yummy bread bowl soups...and then made sure we got all the right fast passes at all the right times so we weren't' waiting in line all day. Thanks Whit!
Somehow, against our better judgement, Zac and I rode in the front on splash mountain. We were SOAKED! Good memories though. :)
This is on "It's a Small World," which was one of my favorite rides. It was so Christmasy and pretty. Teagan just stared at everything in awe, it was pretty cute. That was his reaction to most rides. He wasn't laughing and giggling, he just stared and then would sign for more. Love him!Disney Land is seriously the happiest place on earth. It was such a fun day and I LOVE going on rides and roller coasters! I also LOVED watching Teagan get excited about the same things I love like the Tea Cups. Thank you for an Amazingly fun day!
I relied on Whitney and Beth to take lots of pictures and I don't have any of them so these represent a small sample of the fun we had in the four days. Here are some highlights not pictured:
-The San Diego Zoo and the birth of a Giraffe!
-Swimming at the hotel in the rain
-Teagan's Buzz Light year action figure- new favorite toy
-Going out to eat way more than usual!-Just relaxing and enjoying company!
Thank you guys for coming down and letting us vacation with you!



3 comments:
This looks like such a great time and dang, you look so skinny in that picture right after splash mountain. You little hottie you!
I agree with Julie! We need to jump in on that fun trip next time!
I'm still enjoying that trip even though we aren't there anymore. How can we make another trip there? And take everyone!
Post a Comment