dough rolling skills....

using plenty of cheese skills...
Basketball and dancing Skills...

Basketball and dancing Skills...being tough and saying sorry skills...
The skills could go on...this kid is unstoppable.
He's already figured out the way to a girl's heart. Today in church he kept giving stickers to a very cute 6 year old girl. Then he'd grin at her, giggle, and run back to get more stickers for her. My little boy is a cute one.
PS- This is what me and Zac's pizza turned out like....I am not going to be modest, it was incredible!


4 comments:
That pizza looks YUMMY! Cute videos, too!
Yay! I'm glad your pizza turned out! It looks mighty delicious. So what did you put on it? Did the cilantro make it on or was it a no go?
I am so impressed with his basketball hoop skills!!
What a cute boy. I want our boys to be just like him. Does he have teaching skills? (with his mother, how could he not) And Teagan hanging on the rim was Impressive! Loved this post! Are you having second thoughts about going private?
Post a Comment