I had some pictures and funnies I've been waiting to post so I'll just do it all at once.
We went to Carlsbad Beach Saturday partly to play and partly so I could have a pretty place to do my run. While I was running Zac taught Teagan that being buried in the sand is really fun. When he wasn't chasing waves, Teagan was asking to be buried alive. It was pretty cute to watch the boys play!
Teagan got this cute kitchen/ play house toy from my Dad and Beth. It sings so many songs and teaches so many words. He is seriously learning a lot from this fun little thing. He now recognizes circles, triangles, and squares and tries to say the words for them. He loves to hear the abc's and listen to the oven count.
Isn't his apron cute! My mom found the most adorable pizza making set for him and it came with an apron. He loves to "make" pizza and cook it in the oven. I also have a bunch of decorative rock/jewel things that he uses for food. He puts them in the pans and cups and gives them to me to "eat." I love that he is using his imagination so much with these new toys!
Somehow I can't find a picture of him with all of his new hot wheels gear, I need to take a picture and post it cause it's pretty fun. He got set up in the car department by Zac's family especially. He has this cute little suitcase that he packs around everywhere just in case he needs to get a car out. Then my mom got him a ton of track so we build fun tracks and he LOVES putting the cars down. He actually sets up cars on the track so that when the cars goes down it crashes into other cars. I know I did a post about how Teagan's improvements in talking a little bit ago. Here are some of the recent developments:
-He uses slight variations of the sound "cuck" to mean: truck, broke, yuck, book, duck, cup, and milk...I can actually usually tell which one he means, talent! It can become very frustrating at times!
-He will say yellow, blue, and circle pretty clearly, and he sometimes even uses them correctly! He tries really hard to say triangle, but doesn't care for any of the other colors or shapes.
-He says grandma ALL the time. He has a truck he calls grandma and a blanket. Lots and lots of random things are called grandma...I have yet to figure out why.
-this is nothing to do with talking, but we watched a 11 month old little boy a week ago who was still mostly crawling. Teagan thought he was trying to play doggies. He spent the whole night crawling around like a dog trying to lick the other little boy and me! Ever since he will sneak up and lick me, of course I squirm and freak out so he giggles and giggles to himself....Zac also think it is hilarious. I do not see the humor!!!
That is the excitingness of our lives. I've started reading "The Host" so I might not be blogging for a little while. Happy day to you all!

3 comments:
LOVE the apron haha too cute!
Oooo, those were some good secrets!
I had to come back and read your title just to have a little giggle.
Post a Comment