Saturday, January 16, 2010

Private Blog

Hi Everyone, thanks for reading, I love your comments and it's fun to share my thoughts. I don't mind sharing thoughts with the world, but I don't want to share family things with the world anymore. I'm actually going to start a new blog since my husband is the administrator for this one.

Please leave your email if you'd like to keep reading my blog and I'll put you on the list. I'm serious this time and will be changing it on Tuesday morning. Thanks everyone!

I still have the list of emails from when I tried this last year. I sent an email to everyone who left their email originally so if you don't get one please leave it here!

Melissa

8 comments:

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

I would love to be invited to your blog. woolsere@yahoo.com

daegan said...

forget-me-not!
daegwalk@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I have really enjoyed keeping up with your family through your blog, and would like to continue. Count me in :) rbjhj@aol.com

Anonymous said...

kristin.daniels@hotmail.com

Megan said...

meganegall@gmail.com

Rachel said...

You probably don't know me but I went to school with Julie and Zack. Anyway- I would love an invite.. smachy@hotmail.com

Adam and Lisa said...

Cool! m.adamhall@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

can you add me!