We carved pumpkins. Teagan wouldn't touch the pumpkin guts and seeds but he was extremely excited about cutting out the face!

Then we cleaned up and I cut the boy's hair...it is SO short, but I really like it. (Look in the last picture at how shaggy they were....well mostly Zac)

I showed Teagan his trick or treat bucket and he was playing with it while I tutored. He started yelling for me and walked into the kitchen like this. hehehe! He is such a character.
He wore his Halloween shirt and light up bat socks a lot this week....they seemed to be in every load of darks!
Finally Halloween arrived and he was Curious George!!! Notice how extremely large his suit is? I got it at Old Navy like a month ago and didn't realize that the top was 2T-3T and the bottom was 12-24 months. We noticed this a few days before Halloween and by that time Old Navy was all out of that size so we had to get a 4T-5T. At least he can use it next year!

Here he is with the man with the yellow hat.

My mom came into town which was so fun, I can't believe I don't have any pictures of her! She was there to take a family photo. I am dressed as a girl wearing really cool pants.

We went to the Trunk or Treat at our church and I was shocked that Teagan didn't win the costume contest!

We now have tons of candy that we can't eat because it's Fast Sunday, it's probably better this way! We had such a fun time, Teagan fell asleep on the way home even though he was full of sugar and we put him in bed in his costume. He slept for 12 hours! (we changed him when we went to bed). I was stoked!

2 comments:
So my niece wore that monkey costume for Halloween and pictures just do not do the costume justice. It's just that much more adorable in real life. So I can only imagine how cute Teagan was!!
And can I say that I LOVE that fact that you still have those moon pant thingys?!?! Hilarious. I also still have mine. Jared wonders why I keep them, but I swear I'll use them again for something... I should have worn them with you for my costume. Oh wait. My waist is huge. ;) Cute family pics!!
So cute--I have to say, I love the look Zac has going on with the pants tucked into the boots, I bet you couldn't keep your hands off him all night!
And I can't click on the picture with you in your costume so I can get a really nice look--I don't know why!
Post a Comment