So Zac was in charge of our family home evening lesson tonight. It was about going to church and spending time with family on Sundays. (We just follow the nursery manual our church puts out).
I was trying to get Teagan to put away some of his toys and Zac said, "Oh! This will be perfect for the lesson." He walks back into teagan's room and brings out some other toys and the container they all go in...(note: I'm very puzzled at this point)...as he sets the toys down in the living room he says, "I don't know why they want us to do a gathering activity when the lesson is about church, but I guess we'll just follow it."
Me: uh, I think you might be having a amelia bedilia moment
Zac: what do you mean?
Me: I think that the lesson manual suggest a "gathering activity" to get the group together. Like a song or something...
Zac: ohhhhh
Me: couldn't stop laughing for quite a while, still laughing.
For some reason this just hit my little funny bone, I haven't laughed this hard in a while. I love having a hubby that can make me laugh!
PS: Teagan thought the gathering activity was really great, I must be out of the loop!
Veggie Smoothies
16 years ago

1 comment:
BA HA HA HA HA! i love when "someone else" has the blond moments! i totally so the amelia bedila moment coming on... it's fun to be the one to point that out. ha ha! it's ok zac... i'm sure you'll have your turn. have a great time with your gathering! ;)
Post a Comment