Sunday, November 8, 2009

Family Pictures.

We went and got family pictures taken at JC Penny on Saturday. We got a really good deal, but a not as good photographer. Maybe me and Zac just lack creativity, but he kept asking us how to pose, which we're clueless about. And he couldn't make Teagan smile good...of course when me and Zac were behind the camera guy being crazy we got a fantastic picture of him. I love this picture, he is just the handsomest little man ever!

Can you believe that my hair is brown? I really want to go back to bleaching it again! Only one more year! I really like this one.

Afterwards, Teagan and Zac went on a crazy roller coaster, they were so brave!

That afternoon we had a big ole' BBQ with some friends. We can't stop talking about how much fun we had. I think my favorite part was that there were 4 toddlers, 3 of which were crazy fun boys, the other was an adorable little girl who was wise to steer clear of this wild crew! The dad's took turns being crazy with the boys. This video captures Teagan's favorite activity of the night:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are the cutest family! love your pictures!
rebekah

Drew and Michelle said...

Oh your pictures are so cute! Such an Adorable little family! We smile and think of you often everytime we see Zac's sleep institute commercial. Your Legacy lives on!