I have tons and tons of videos. Here are a few of this past week. Teagan's personality cracks me up, he is silly and energetic and has a great imagination. Sorry they're a little long.
This is how we pretend to play "falling down." We do this a lot at our house.
We got to spend a fun-filled weekend with my mom which was great! How can you go wrong with Stone fire, lots of chocolate, "UP," "New Moon," and lots of bacon???? (We really like food). My mom noticed that Teagan likes to "skip" a lot, and that it was really funny, so we put it on video. He skips EVERYWHERE, he trips himself a lot doing this...which adds to the humor.
We went to the Wild Animal Park thinking that it would be a nice cool day at the Zoo, but it got hot enough for Teagan to play in the water. In the summer I come equipped with a swim suit and towel, but we had to settle for a diaper. After this video I joined him and taught him to river dance. Too bad that isn't on video, cause we are good!
Teagan is so awesome and I'm really struggling with deciding what to get him for Christmas. I discovered Fisher Prices "Little People" play sets and I want him to have them all. Anything to do with cars, trucks and big tractors he obviously needs. He also needs sets to pretend being a carpenter and doctor. Did I mention he needs a few Christmas sweaters and Christmas outfits. Puzzles, books, legos, stuffed animals, learning toys....SERIOUSLY how the heck are Zac and I going to pick one thing? Luckily we have his birthday too. What is the best present for a 2 year old boy?

2 comments:
i'm going to have to watch your little dudes videos another time... it will compete with other noise. i think little people toys are awesome... we have collected the barn, 2 garages and a pirate ship. the garages are used too... but the barn is the biggest hit, and i would recommend that out of all the little people sets. it plays some animal noises (i HATE noisy toys) and it doesn't bother me. mega blocks and clipos are fun too. i like building toys... they can last for years.
hey are you in town? Call me if you are at my parents house.
Post a Comment