Thursday, September 10, 2009

Who needs a daughter...

...When you've got a Teagan. I created my first solo sewing project last week (picture to come). It's a shoe holder, so I had all of my shoes out trying to make sure the pockets would all be big enough to hold them. Teagan discovered how awesome heels are...especially when you're stomping on the tile or table, it's REALLY loud.
That night Zac was clipping his nails and Teagan wanted to join in on the fun. It was very funny, he was really focused!

Then the next day the shoes were out as I was trying to finish my project so I made sure to get the action on film. I think he actually gets air when he jumps. I don't think I can get air if I'm jumping in heels. The athleticism outweighs the girly, he's still the roughest toughest little boy out there, even when he's wearing heels.

2 comments:

Adam and Lisa said...

Haha, he's pretty darn impressive in those!

Erin said...

Wow! He's pretty speedy in those heels! It's so funny that even little boys get intrigued with girly things. :)