I just love my boys. Zac has endless energy to play with Teagan. We go to the pool and even when the water is too freezing for me, Zac jumps right in and plays with Teagan as long as Teagan wants. He is the best dad, I'm extremely lucky to have him! Here are some pictures of their fun on Saturday at our pool.




The water got too cold...

Teagan wanted to make sure he was there right when Zac woke up to go play again!
I don't want summer to be over. Pool season is almost gone. The pool isn't heated so even if it gets to 80 every day outside the cool nights make the pool freezing! Luckily we'll have the sunshine to stick around for a few more months, I should just be grateful for what we get!

4 comments:
That last picture is SO cute. I just love it. Teagan sure makes me want to have a little boy. :)
I can't believe you thought it would be a good idea to put a picture of me without a shirt on for everyone to see, you know how that is not my good side :) next time get a picture of my hot legs instead, now thats my good side.
so cute. i want to go to swimming now!
hey does erin pickard-packard :) have a blog? can i have her email address?
You are so lucky to have a pool! And of course your wonderful husband. Aren't father son moments the best? I love seeing my boys play together too!
Post a Comment