Friday, September 18, 2009

Put on your "Happy Face"

Teagan occasionally gets a bad case of the grumpies. It is usually expressed as tantrums and lots of whining. To try to stop the sadness I just put him in his room and tell him I'll come back in a few minutes and see if he's ready to put on his "Happy Face." After a few minutes I go in and ask him to show me his happy face so I know he's ready to be happy. To me a happy face is anything that is not crying. Usually he didn't really smile or do anything, he just agreed to be happy.

So 2 or 3 days ago we were going through these steps and when I asked him to show me his happy face he tried to smile and it was hilarious. Since then whenever he sees a camera or whenever I ask him for a happy face he scrunches his face around and produces a very attractive smile. Here is what you get when you ask for a happy face from Teagan:

Sad face:

Happy Face!

Sad Face:
Happy Face!
Strawberry Happy Face!
Where could Teagan Possibly be? (He hides in the cupboards whenever I'm cooking in the kitchen)
PEEK A BOO!


Happy Face!

Teagan is a very funny boy, I don't know what I'd do with out him. I think I'd be very lonely and I wouldn't laugh as much as I do. I love him to pieces, especially his beautiful happy face!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

The ladies better watch themselves, or they may get their hearts broken, because with a happy
face like that, who could ever stay away.

Adam and Lisa said...

He is so dang cute! And, by the way, I LOVE the green in your kitchen with your counter tops!!!

Beth said...

Love the pictures! We feel like we get to visit with you all the time with all the updates. Thanks a ton!!

Rondo Family said...

Cute little famiy:) I tried twice to get on your blog unsuccesfully and then realized I could go on Jared and Erins:) Anywho, the Play Werks is in Carlsbad right off Palomar Airpot Road just west of the 5. It's only $5 for kids 3 and under ($10 for 4 and up) and adults are free:). Let us know if you want to come out. We'll go with you if you want:)