Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thanksgiving

We hosted Thanksgiving for the first time since PT school this year and I loved it so much.  It was a lot of work, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I enjoyed it.  I loved making lists and getting everything organized and ready to go.  We ended up having a smaller group because Whitney and Jake's families had other plans, but we still had a blast.  It was Grandma Packer, our family and Brian and Julie's families.  The food was incredible, everyone pulled out all the stops and I just savored it all.  We spent the day playing games, doing puzzles and laughing so hard.  It was a magical day!








We had Jeff and Julie for the whole weekend and it was seriously so much fun!  We just always enjoy those guys.  The kids played games, rockband, legos, and watched movies between all the different parties.  We played a lively game of scategories which is always a treat when my family gets together.  We involved the kids this time which added a lot of fun!  I love time with family so much!  The black friday deal hunting and Hay rides and Christmas party with my Dad and Beth and more partying at Brian's house were all just added bonuses.  








No comments: