It was so nice to have spring break and get a chance to rejuvenate. On the last day of break we decided to invite cousins Taylin and Zoey out for the day. We picked them up that morning and they played and played and played all day. It was a cold day (which makes me wonder why no one is wearing a coat!) so we took a ton of blankets and sleeping bags out to the trampoline so they could keep warm while they played. They were out there for hours!
Adeline got cold so she came back in and climbed on Eloise's dresser to see what her and Zoey had been hiding up there...it was all the lipstick and chapstick and lipgloss you could imagine. She was rubbing it all over her neck and face and had a very guilty expression when I walked into the room. She wants to be just like those two girlies.
The sleeping bags ended up on the hill, which turned into sliding down the green mat on cardboard. I love that these cousins have each other, all the same age. They have a blast together and I love them all so much!
After a lot of begging I relented and let Teagan go spend the night with Taylin, to say Eloise was disappointed would be an extreme understatement. We went to get him the next day and loved playing on the playground and Zoey and Tay's apartment complex.
I am so glad that we moved back to a place where the kids get the chance to grow up with their cousins on both sides of the family. I loved spending time with my cousins growing up and I'm so glad that my kids get that chance now! There is something special about cousins.

No comments:
Post a Comment