Sunday, April 3, 2016

Conference Weekend

We always look forward to the spring general conference for our church.  This year I got out the butcher paper and colored with the kids in hopes of keeping them occupied.  The idea was to draw a picture of whatever the speaker was talking about.  It worked great for me, I don't know about the kids.  

Teagan made a self portrait of President Monson.  It was excellent and I loved it so much.

That afternoon we got to have visitors from the Daniels family.  Eloise is smitten with baby Quinn still and wanted to hold her the whole time.  I think she must have gotten it from me because I was trying to hold her all night too.

Addy loved playing with Grandma and Grandpa, especially when she discovered that they had treats.

It was a very fun weekend, but if I'm being honest, I have to say that I didn't learn very much.  Watching 8 hours of conference with little kids and company isn't very effective.  I am trying to re-listen to them now so that I can actually take it all in.  Everyone else said it was wonderful so I am excited to re-watch!

No comments: