Thursday, April 14, 2016

Bug Girl

I was very shocked when Eloise was squealing with the light because she had found a ladybug. She giggled and giggled because it tickled her and she didn't want it to fly away.

Later that day (after some extreme rough housing and hair messing) she came running into the bathroom screaming that there was a spider.  I later asked her how big it was and this is what she did:

When I said, no really, how big was it? She showed me her more realistic estimate.

By the time I was out of the shower and armed with a tennis shoe, the spider had disappeared. You can't imagine how frightening it is knowing that there is a spider the size of a softball lurking about your closet!

If you add her extreme fear of worms I think it's safe to say the the lady bug was a fluke and Eloise is as girly and afraid of bugs as any other little girl.  Such a cutie cute.

No comments: