We had the chance to go on a trip with the Daniels adults to Las Vegas to watch the basketball tournament. It was really fun!
We stopped at about 11:00 PM at the Virgin River to eat their food. I thought that the whole time everyone was joking about stopping. But I forgot that the Daniels family does not joke about food!
We got taken out to eat at the Belagio by our good friend Matt, a former BYU basketball player who works with Kurt. The food was so yummy, especially the desert!
The Belagio gardens were so beautiful!
Friday night everyone decided to go to the Cirque du Soleil show. Zack and I opted to go to the movies and watch Eddie the Eagle instead. It was so good! We had a really fun time.
The highlight was definitely watching the basketball games! We had amazing seats for both games. The second game we noticed that the front row was empty so we went ahead and just sat there. I loved watching up that close!
I don't know about this picture, i'd like it more if it was Cosmo. Ha ha
Front row seats!
We realized that we were on the TV quite frequently on the front row, so we called grandma and grandpa Durtschi and ask them to turn on the TV. All the kids gathered around and watched us on TV. Anytime someone was shooting a free-throw on our side of the court we started waving and being silly so that they could see. I don't know if they ever did though.
Thank you to Kurt and Shelly for taking this on such an awesome and fun trip! We really had such a fun time, it was so nice to have a break from the normal day to day stuff.
Thank you to my Dad and Beth for taking care of the kids for three straight days! That was such a huge sacrifice and we appreciate it so much! This trip could not have happened without your willingness to watch the kids! They had such a great time!










No comments:
Post a Comment