One day Zac and I were pooped, who am I kidding, that happens every day. But on this day we had the genius idea to have the kids play doctor and pretend we were the sick patients. Eloise tried to be loving and make us more comfortable. Constantly checking my heart and temperature. Teagan was her evil sidekick nurse and took a different approach. He gave shots, a LOT of shots and removed a lot of limbs. It was hilarious. Eloise was trying to fix everything he was messing up and Teagan was loving it. That was probably partly because Zac and I were giving such great reactions to his treatments. haha It ended up being a really fun night. The kids especially loved it when Zac took a turn as Doctor, his style was similar to Teagans.
I love my family, I love that we have fun together, I love that our kids have such fun, distinct personalities. We were meant to be together!

No comments:
Post a Comment