Happy Birthday to the sweetest four-year-old girl! Eloise has been looking forward to her birthday and was so excited to be able to celebrate with her friends and family.
We were in charge of joy school that week so we had a mini party with her friends. The girls loved playing dress up and have a tea party. In the picture we have Hazel Albertson in the back and then Miley Newell, Jordan Heath, Eloise, and Kya Phelps with Addy in the front with her back to us.
We also got to have cupcakes which was a huge hit! The kids all thought the whole things was great.
On her actual birthday, Eloise wanted to have all the cousins over. She had so much fun getting gum and lip gloss and a new baby and bed and a puppy that walked! She was playing with cousins all afternoon and evening and I somehow didn't get a picture the entire night. I somehow missed getting a picture of her cake, another pink shark one. Eloise was in dreamland all day and ate up all the attention and happiness.
We did a survey with her:
Age: 4
Favorite Color: Purple, red, and pink
Favorite Toy: New white puppy that walks
Favorite food: Oatmeal
Favorite snack: dry cereal
Favorite TV show: Cat in the Hat
Favorite Movie: Matilda (this is true! She watches it ALL the time)
Favorite animal: Baby Elsa
Best Friend: Jordan Heath, Hazel Albertson, Boston Davis and Calissa Alberston
Favorite thing to do outside: When I jump on the trampoline and that funny boy in the red shirt acts like a butterfly when I say be a girl. (??? I have no idea on that one)
Favorite Drink: Pop
What makes you happy: When you guys are happy
What makes you sad: When you guys are mad
What do you love about Mommy: When you sing with your voice
What do you love about Daddy: When he always throws me up in the air and he holds my toes and I walk on my hands and so he drags me to my room. (all said through a lot of giggling).
What do you love about Teagan: I love him and I want to kiss him
What do you love about Adeline: When she plays with me
What do you love about you: I love to sing and I ride my bike
What do you want to be when you grow up: A doctor and a mom and dad

No comments:
Post a Comment