I want to start taking more pictures of the kids in their Sunday clothes. This dress was one of cousin Kate's and is adorable.
We took Ellie's binkie away and she threw a big tantrum. She does it often; throws herself on the floor, screams and pouts...it's almost cute, almost.
Teagan is trying to learn to tie his shoes. He is growing up too fast. He also did his own hair last Sunday. We're trying to let go of control...it's difficult.
So handsome, makes me swell with pride to stare at that sweet face. You can't be handsome without an allstar personality. This kid has it all, I can say that because I had nothing to do with it.
He was so funny, "wait mom, I want to do one with a different smile."
And my favorite, "Mom, I have an idea for a picture, take one more." Then he popped his knee out and pointed his toe. I think he has a modeling future for sure. I really had to hold back the laughter on that one!
Yes, I matched Teagan's tie to Eloise's dress, how am I supposed to help myself?








1 comment:
Oh my goodness gracious. I love her in that little dress, it makes me miss mini Kate! She looks so darling. And Teagan is so handsome, I personally think the pointed toe makes him look quite dapper.
Post a Comment