Right away Teagan wanted to go see the famous kids club. He had been talking about the Monster's Inc room forever and was so excited to see it! They had an open house that first afternoon so Eloise got to go in the 3-11 year old club and play too.
They have a Toy Story room that has life size characters from the movie. All the pieces for Mr. Potato Head were removable, Eloise thought it was awesome.
Toy Story is one of Teagan's favorite movies so he was loving it! (In this picture you can see into the main room where they did group activities, they have a floor that is made of a bunch of interactive screens, it was really cool.
Teagan loved the computers in the kids club. He constantly begged to get dropped off there during the day, which worked out nicely for us. We had plenty of family time so it was nice that he wanted to get dropped off so we could go to shows or movies periodically in between the family stuff. 
Eloise was not a fan of getting dropped off at the nursery, poor girl would scream when I dropped her off, but usually stopped about 30 seconds later. After a week of getting dropped off she is SUPER clingy. She doesn't want me to be out of her sight. As much as I love the snuggling, it's getting a little difficult to get things done with a baby hanging on my leg.
She even let Goofy hold her.
Teagan refused a picture with Minnie Mouse at first, so we said he didn't have to. As we were about to leave he burst into tears because he wanted a picture with her, he got really close and personal with her, lol! Lack of sleep at it's finest.
There were lots of times we just ran into characters and only got a quick blurry picture.

Then there were times when we waited in line for 20 minutes and still got a blury picture...
They had a princess gathering where you could meet 5 princesses. I did not want to be in these pictures, but the characters whose face were showing really scared Eloise, go figure. She was not excited about the gathering at all.
The princesses did love her though, they were delighted to see her cute little self.
Teagan's favorite character (at the moment that I was making t-shirts for the trip) was Donald Duck so we had to make sure to meet him.
Donald Duck is #1!!
Zac and Teagan were playing mini golf and Max was too, they had to get a picture.
Mini golf was at the back of the boat on the top deck so it was really windy, not friendly on long hair. I left the golfing to the men (and Teagan).
The boat was beautiful, we loved just walking around. They had an onboard detective game. In the game you had to collect clues from the magic picture frames. They looked like a normal picture, but when you held a special card in front of it, they came to life and became little interactive games. We solved the mystery of the missing puppies and one about the muppets. I didn't get any pictures of Teagan, dang! He was a super star at it.
They had these tile murals all over the place that were beautiful!! They have a whole line of bathrooms whose walls are intricate tile designs from top to bottom. I loved looking at them!
A scene from Finding Nemo completely made out of tiny tiles. It was amazing!
Walt Disney!
We had fun at the splash pads, pools, and waterslides, but I never had my camera for those activities so we have no record that they ever happened.
Here are the kids on their way to the pool though.
Things not pictured; mini golf, Zac playing basketball with a bunch of 10 year olds at the sports court, Ellie's nursery, the view from our verandah, the buffet, the kids eating ice cream (this happened so often, I can't believe I don't have a single picture of it), us at our 3D movie of OZ, and so much more that we got to enjoy on our days at sea.













1 comment:
Wow! You guys met so many characters! We should have made more of an effort. I'm still pretty heartbroken we didn't meet Buzz. I LOVE Teagan with Minnie, and Ellie too. I love how much she loved those characters!
Post a Comment