Monday, April 29, 2013

Preschool

We went and visited preschool last week.  I loved seeing Teagan in action at school.  Jax was super excited to go to school, despite his expression.

This is their class on the front row is Ethan, Evan, Brooklyn, Aynslee, Daisy, Christiana, in the middle is Ruby and Colby is in the back wishing to be included.  

 This is their "Bell Horses" song.  They dance around with puppet horses and bells, it is adorable.
 Jax sat in the middle for quite some time trying to figure out how to get the bells to fit in the horses mouth.
 Then they did the chicken/duck dance wearing funny hats.  

 Teagan got really into the moves.  It was so appropriate that he was wearing a Donald Duck shirt.
Teagan's preschool is wonderful, Jeanne does a fabulous job and Teagan is learning and having fun making new friends.  So grateful to live close to her!

1 comment:

Julie said...

So fun, I wish I was in Miss Jeanne's preschool too!