Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Teagan's First Day of Preschool

Today was Teagan's first day of Preschool.  I didn't have time to shed a tear because it was a CRAZY morning!  I did have time to attempt to take some pictures, attempt being the key word.  Teagan was even more uncooperative than usual as it turns out.  But I have to admit that all his silly and crazy faces do make me laugh and I LOVE his personality and how much it shows in the pictures.  He's just not a sit and smile kind of kid, much too busy for that nonsense.

  I would just like one picture with a normal smile, just one...









 Finally, I resorted to saying "poopy pants" to get him to smile, worked like a charm.

 I took Kai to preschool this morning too, what a cutie.

 Getting 4 little kids buckled and over to preschool takes a while, but we made it!

So on the way home I kept getting this feeling that I needed to go back and help.  (It's my aunt's preschool and she was doing the first day alone, eek!).  I got all the way to my driveway before it wasn't a prompting to go back, it was a demand.  So I turned around and went back, unloaded Jax and Eloise and went inside.

I went downstairs and who should I meet, but a dancing little Teagan.  He was doing one heck of a potty dance and was almost to the point of tears.  "Moooom, someone's been in the bathroom forever and I can't find the lights in the upstairs bathroom."  I opened the door and nobody was in there and he went in and took care of business.  I asked if my aunt needed help, and she said, "oh no, these children are being wonderful, thank you."

Back home we headed and on the way there I realized that maybe the reason I was supposed to go back was to help prevent an accident for Teagan on his first day of school.  Dodged a bullet there!  I'm so grateful for the Holy Ghost and promptings I receive every day that, if I follow, help my family to be happier.

And if you go back and look at the pictures I took at our house, you can tell that he needed to go, lol!  Maybe that's why he wouldn't sit still for the pictures.   :)

We're excited for fall, I LOVE this time of year.  Teagan had a wonderful time at preschool and I think it'll be a great year.

1 comment:

Angie said...

So sweet. Thanks again for all your help today! Yay for preschool!